Atto: Image drag & drop
Maintained by Paul Nicholls
Automatically uploads images dropped into Atto from your computer.
Image drag & drop 1.0.2
- Dropped images now default to "bottom" alignment (as per standard image plugin)
- Dropped images now have the "img-responsive" class (as per standard image plugin defaults)
- BUGFIX: Repositories being disabled/hidden could cause an "Invalid repository ID" error
Moodle 2.7, 2.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Atto
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myeditorplugin") in the "lib/editor/atto/plugins" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish installation of the plugin.
To make the newly installed plugin available, you need to edit the Atto toolbar configuration so that the new plugin appears in the toolbar.
- Go to your Site administration ►Plugins ► Text editors ► Atto HTML editor ► Atto toolbar settings
- Add the new plugin to the desired position in the toolbar.