Quiz reports: STACK response analysis
STACK response analysis 3.3.1 for Moodle 2.6+
Code prechecksHTML | XML
STACK question reporting
This Moodle quiz reporting module provides bespoke reports for the STACK question type. (https://github.com/maths/quiz_stack/). It was created by Tim Hunt and Chris Sangwin. STACK is an open-source system for computer-aided assessment in Mathematics and related disciplines, with emphasis on formative assessment.
Note, this is experimental code. In particular, the features will change, and some of the numbers returned are not accurate counts of numbers of students' attempts.
To install, either download the zip file,
unzip it, and place it in the directory
(You will need to rename the directory
quiz_stack -> stack.)
Alternatively, get the code using git by running the following command in the
top level folder of your Moodle install:
git clone git://github.com/maths/quiz_stack.git mod/quiz/report/stack
For full install instructions, see the STACK install instructions.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 3.3.1 for Moodle 2.6+
- Can be updated from
- 3.1 for Moodle 2.4+ (2013070900), 3.2 for Moodle 2.4+ (2014011500), 3.3 for Moodle 2.6+ (2014092500)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.6, Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.9
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.0
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.1
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Quiz reports
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myreport") in the "mod/quiz/report" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation