Maintained by David Mudrák
Subcourse behaves as a graded activity. The grade for each student is automatically fetched from a final grade in another course. This allows course designers to organize the learning content into separate units.
- Added an option to instantly redirect to the referenced course when attempting to view the subcourse module page. This does not affect users with the permission to fetch grades manually so they do not loose that option. Credit goes to Matt Gibson for the original idea and implementation in his fork.
- Legacy cron function replaced with the new scheduled task API. This allows administrators to define the schedule of fetching grades from subcourses to fit their needs (especially on heavy loaded sites with many users).
- Legacy add_to_log() replaced with the new event API. This allows to use the new logging storage introduced in Moodle 2.7. Credit goes to Vadim Dvorovenko for the original patch.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 2.5.0 (2013102600), 2.4.0 (2013102501), 2.6.0 (2013111800)
- Can be updated to
- 3.0 (2014121100), 3.2 (2015071701)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation