Maintained by David Mudrák
Subcourse behaves as a graded activity. The grade for each student is automatically fetched from a final grade in another course. This allows course designers to organize the learning content into separate units.
- Does not use deprecated function make_categories_list()
- In the settings form, the referenced course section is expanded by default
Moodle 2.5, 2.6
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated to
- 2.6.0 (2013111800), 2.7.0 (2014060900), 3.0 (2014121100), 3.2 (2015071701)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.5, Moodle 2.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.5
- The more recent release 2.6.0 (2013111800) exists for Moodle 2.6
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation