Themes ::: theme_melbourne
Maintained by Sandeep Gill
The original Melbourne was created during a jet-lag induced all-night code sprint during the Moodle Moot 2010 in Melbourne, Australia. This is a port to Moodle 2.
Melbourne 2.2.1 (Build: 2012010900)
Moodle 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7
Released: Monday, January 9, 2012, 9:37 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Initial release, including custommenu and dock styles.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 2.2.1 (Build: 2012010900)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.2, Moodle 2.3, Moodle 2.4, Moodle 2.5, Moodle 2.6, Moodle 2.7
- Latest release for Moodle 2.2
- Latest release for Moodle 2.3
- Latest release for Moodle 2.4
- Latest release for Moodle 2.5
- Latest release for Moodle 2.6
- Latest release for Moodle 2.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Themes
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (e.g. "ponies") in the "theme" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation