Question types: Drag and drop into text
Drag and drop into text 1.3 for Moodle 2.5+
Drag-and-drop, words to sentences question type
This question type requires that gapselect question type https://github.com/moodleou/moodle-qtype_gapselect/ to be installed in order to work.
This question type was originally the work of Mahmoud Kassaei at the Open University (http://www.open.ac.uk/). It was updated to work with the Moodle 2.1 question engine by Tim Hunt. It was then refactored extenstively by Jamie Pratt (http://jamiep.org/) as part of creating the gapselect question type.
This version of this question type is compatible with Moodle 2.5+. There are other versions available for Moodle 2.1+.
To install using git, type this command in the root of your Moodle install
git clone git://github.com/moodleou/moodle-qtype_ddwtos.git question/type/ddwtos
Then add question/type/ddwtos to your git ignore.
Alternatively, download the zip from https://github.com/moodleou/moodle-qtype_ddwtos/zipball/master unzip it into the question/type folder, and then rename the new folder to ddwtos.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 1.3 for Moodle 2.5+
- Can be updated from
- 1.0 (2011051200), 1.0 (2011051200), 1.1 for Moodle 2.1 (2012081600), 1.1 for Moodle 2.2 (2012081600), 1.1 for Moodle 2.3+ (2012081600), 1.2 for Moodle 2.3+ (2013031400)
- Can be updated to
- 1.4 for Moodle 2.6+ (2014111200)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.5, Moodle 2.6, Moodle 2.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question types
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myquestiontype") in the "question/type" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation