Blocks ::: block_livemood
Maintained by Franck Chionna, David Jefferson
Live-School is a free unified communication web platform dedicated for live teaching through real time communication and teaching tools including face to face, classroom, conference, phone, fax, SMS, phone meeting, desktop streaming, movie player, whiteboard, big image zoom, file/folder sharing, all document format import supported like PDF, DOC, EXCEL, POWER POINT. Create unlimited teachers and students and manage automatically your teachers income through an automated payment system. Live-School allows you to cross connect all existing communication protocols transparently from your computer/tablet/smartphone in one click.
Moodle 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10
Released: Monday, March 1, 2021, 8:42 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Live-School Moodle Plugin Change Log
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.