Level up! - Gamification 🏅
Blocks ::: block_xp
Maintained by Frédéric Massart ⭐
🔥 🤩 The easiest way to add gamification to your Moodle site! Engage your students! Gamify their learning experience by allowing them to level up in their courses. #gamification #game
Level up! - Gamification 🏅 3.10.2
Moodle 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9, 3.10
Released: Wednesday, February 17, 2021, 3:27 PM
phplint phpcs45 | 24 js4 | 16 css12 | 0 phpdoc182 | 0 savepoint thirdparty grunt1 | 1 shifter mustache gherkinHTML | XML
- The filtered_config class did not work with excluded keys
- Rules base class includes the get_renderer method for children classes to use
- Switched to using numday, numweek, etc. language strings for durations in log settings
- Travis configuration changes
- Administrators can enforce the anonymity of the leaderboard
- An additional capability to control access to the logs was added
- The report could be stuck in an empty state after using some filters
Quality of life
- Display a warning when leaving the rules page without saving
- Inform users when the cheat guard settings may become ineffective
- Keep promo page visible when the add-on has been installed
Level up! Plus users may be required to upgrade the add-on for some of these changes to take effect.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.