Blocks: Workflow block
Maintained by Tim Hunt
This block allows you to manage the process of producing courses or activities. A workflow make it clear who is responsible for doing the next step, and what tasks they should be doing. The workflow can also assign and unassign roles, or automatically set certain settings, when the workflow moves from one step to the next.
Workflow block v2.2 for Moodle 3.9+
phplint phpcs0 | 1 js0 | 70 css phpdoc241 | 10 savepoint thirdparty grunt1 | 0 shifter2 | 0 mustache gherkinHTML | XML
Changes in 2.2
- Improved test data generators (mainly for the benefit of other OU plugins which integrate with this).
Moodle 3.9, 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.