Question types: Pattern match
Maintained by Tim Hunt, Phil Butcher
Allows a short response of one or a few sentences that is graded by comparing against various model answers, which are described using the OU's pattern match syntax.
Pattern match 3.1 for Moodle 3.8+
phplint phpcs16 | 18 js5 | 12 css phpdoc405 | 1 savepoint thirdparty grunt shifter mustache0 | 14 gherkinHTML | XML
Changes in 3.1
- Tweak layout in Moodle 3.9+
- Correct validation of the model answer.
- Fix for a bug that only happens with the quiz_answersheets plugin.
Moodle 3.9, 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question types
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myquestiontype") in the "question/type" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation