Course Module navigation
Course Module navigation 4.4
Version 1 (2016.04.26) 1. First release
Version 3.1 (2016.06.09) 1. Add Travis to check code 2. Add Gruntfile copyright 3. Fix bug where activities and resources having a visibility set to "hidden" are shown in the menu (thank to Mathias) 4. Check for Moodle 3.1
Version 3.2 (2016.06.23) 1. Define $myactivityid earlier 2. Add descriptions to templates 3. Fix a bug with the option "show the current section only" where link of title section doesn't work
Version 3.3 (2016.08.01) 1. Add links on the sections titles. Now each section title point to section page 2. Add an arrow after sections titles to open menu content.
Version 3.4 (2016.10.07) 1. Add option between downwards arrow and click on title 2. Show labels in the menu 3. Add option to show all tabs open
Version 3.5 (2016.11.22) 1. Compatibility with Moodle 3.2 2. Add option to show only course titles
Version 3.6 (2017.06.20)
- Check and update to Moodle version 3.3
- Update plugin for MDL-57769 - Course formats: Attribute 'numsections' was removed from topics and weeks, other course formats may want to implement similar changes
Version 4.0 (2018.11.14)
- Moodle 3.6 compatible
Fix some minor issues
Version 4.1 (2019.02.13)
Fix bug with a critical issue
- Review indent and update code doc
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.