Code prechecksHTML | XML
QUICKOM - The U.S. patent pending decentralized telecom suite for large scale classrooms and conferences (https://quickom.com). This plugin offers tight integration with Moodle, supporting conference creation, synchronization, grading.
Requires Quickom API key. Get your API key from here https://conference.quickom.com/dashboard/setting
Must set the following settings to enable the plugin:
- Quickom API key (mod_quickom | apikey)
- Quickom home page URL (mod_quickom | quickomurl), Link to your organization's custom Quickom landing page.
More documentation on this plugin: https://github.com/quickom-foundation/moodle-mod_quickom/wiki
- Who last edited live-class will be the host of it.
- Enter user's fullname into the live-class at the start.
- Change API urls
- Change text
- Fix some bugs
- Fixed course backup/restore issues
- Remove local jwt, cacert.pem
- Format code style PSR-1
- Fixed Course Deletion
- Format code style
- Fixed Language string
- Fixed Update classroom
- Initial release
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.3
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.9
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation