MathType for TinyMCE by WIRIS
MathType for TinyMCE by WIRIS 7.24.0
Code prechecksHTML | XML
MathTpe for TinyMCE
Stable Build Status
Master Build Status
MathType for TinyMCE adds MathType to TinyMCE editor.
MathType is a mathematical visual (WYSIWYG) editor containing a large collection of icons nicely organized in thematic tabs in order to create formulas or equations for any web content.
MathType offers a chemistry toolbar. Maths and chemistry toolbars are available from different icons in TinyMCE toolbar.
MathType for TinyMCE can be used for free up to a certain level of uses per natural year. Please read license conditions and prices at WIRIS Store.
MathType filter is required in order to use MathType for TinyMCE
To install it using git, type this command in the root of your Moodle install:
git clone https://github.com/wiris/moodle-tinymce_tiny_mce_wiris.git lib/editor/tinymce/plugins/tiny_mce_wiris
Then add /filter/wiris to your git ignore.
Alternatively, download the zip from it into the TinyMCE plugins folder, and then rename the new folder to "tiny_mce_wiris".
MathType for TinyMCe is Licensed under the GNU General Public, License Version 3.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7, PHP 5.6, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, PHP 7.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, PHP 7.1, Moodle 3.4, PHP 7.2, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, PHP 7.3, PHP 7.4, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9, Moodle 3.10
- Latest release for Moodle 2.7
- Latest release for Moodle 2.8
- Latest release for Moodle 2.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.0
- Latest release for Moodle 3.1
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.10
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type TinyMCE
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myeditor") in the "lib/editor/tinymce/plugins" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation