Maintained by David Mudrák
Poster is a resource activity module allowing to create a web page. What makes this module unique is that the contents of the poster page is composed of Moodle blocks (such as HTML block, Calendar block, Latest news block etc.). It provides yet another place within the course where blocks can be put without polluting the course front page.
- Behat tests updated and tested on Moodle 3.5 - 3.9
- Behat tests updated to run on Moodle 3.6
- Privacy API implemented. The Poster plugin does not store any personal data.
- Moodle 3.5 added as a supported version.
- In editing mode, the "Add a block" drop down selector is now displayed in the Boost based themes, too - making it easier and more intuitive to add blocks to the poster regions.
- Improved the styling of the poster editing page
- Tested with Moodle 3.2 and 3.3 under Boost, Clean and More themes
- Added travis-ci support
- Coding style fixes
- Added behat tests for the main features (adding instance, adding contents)
- Checked compatibility with Moodle 3.0 version
- Switching over to the stable maturity level
- Fixed the required Moodle 2.7 version, credit goes to Howard Miller for the report.
- Fixed the missing module help string (displayed when adding the poster into the course).
- Added support for backup & restore.
- Fixed usage of deprecated
add_intro_editor()method in Moodle 2.9 and higher.
- The blocks docking widget is now hidden by CSS.
- Reaching the beta maturity as all planned features are implemented now. Staring to support proper upgrade procedures from now.
- Initial release of the module, still in alpha version.
- Basic functionality works.
- Needs to add backup & restore support yet.
Moodle 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation