Activities ::: mod_pdfannotator
Maintained by Bernd Decker, Friederike Schwager, Tim Schroeder
The PDF annotator allows students to insert questions, comments and remarks on learning materials in PDF format directly into the document. Since all students, lecturers and tutors can read and answer the questions and comments asked, it is made easier to clarify open questions on lecture slides, scripts and other PDF learning materials quickly and in a concrete context.
PDF Annotation PDF Annotator v1.4 release 2
Moodle 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9
Released: Tuesday, August 4, 2020, 6:18 PM
phplint phpcs31 | 226 js2393 | 11725 css117 | 56 phpdoc283 | 67 savepoint1 | 0 thirdparty grunt1 | 1 shifter mustache0 | 19 gherkinHTML | XML
PDF Annotator v1.4 release 2 - Fix issue with AMOS parsing language strings
- Version build number
- Version release name
- PDF Annotator v1.4 release 2
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation