Activities ::: mod_teambuilder
Maintained by Adam Olley
Developed by UNSW, this is an advanced tool for building teams based off a set of criteria. You ask your students some questions, and then develop a predicate based off their answers for your teams. This is great if you want a little more control than "Assign Randomly" but less work than "Manual Allocation".
Team Builder 18.104.22.168
Moodle 3.7, 3.8, 3.9
Released: Monday, June 29, 2020, 9:35 AM
phplint phpcs1 | 0 js346 | 306 css4 | 27 phpdoc39 | 0 savepoint thirdparty grunt1 | 1 shifter mustache gherkinHTML | XML
- Privacy API implemented
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 2014082600, 2014082601, 22.214.171.124 (2017051900), 126.96.36.199 (2017110900), 188.8.131.52 (2018052800), 184.108.40.206 (2018121800)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation