Question types ::: qtype_combined
Maintained by Tim Hunt, Phil Butcher, Mahmoud Kassaei
A Moodle question type which allows questions to be built up from parts that are other simpler question types (requires you to have these question types installed)
Combined 2.0 for Moodle 3.5+
Moodle 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8, 3.9
Released: Saturday, June 27, 2020, 12:02 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Changes in 2.0
- Multiple-choice, single-response sub-questions are now available using the standard Moodle multiple choice question type.
- Multiple-choice (single or multiple) sub-questions now have an option for whether the choices should be numbered.
- Admins can control some default settings. The defaults start as: multiple-choice options should be shuffled and should not be numbered.
- The wording was changed to consistently use 'sub-question', not 'sub question'.
- Fixed a minor bug that happened when you tried to save an invalid question.
- Fixed the automated tests to pass on the latest Moodle version.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 2.0 for Moodle 3.5+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
- The more recent release 2.1 for Moodle 3.9+ (2020121800) exists for Moodle 3.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question types
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myquestiontype") in the "question/type" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation