360° feedback v38.0.0
Code prechecksHTML | XML
A 360-degree feedback plugin for Moodle
Now ready for Moodle 3.8 and up!
Thank you for using this plugin. Apologies for the long wait. This release supports Moodle 3.8 and up. It's a bit tedious to maintain different versions of the plugin, so I decided that each version will now only be supporting the currently supported Moodle release at the time of the plugin's release. For example, v38.0.0 will support both Moodle 3.8 and 3.9. When Moodle 3.8 gets out of normal support, the next plugin's release will be v39.0.0 and will support 3.9 and up, and so on.
Bug and code fixes
- Code fixes to make CI happy!
- Replace usage of the confirm-type modal to the save/cancel-type modal.
- PHP 7.4 compatibility fix.
- Moodle 3.9 compatibility fix.
- With a release now supporting multiple Moodle versions, I updated travis.yml's job matrix with tests aimed at running the appropriate minimum and maximum supported PHP versions. For example, when running jobs for 3.8 the min and max PHP versions will be 7.1 and 7.4. On the other hand, when running jobs for 3.9, the min and max PHP versions will be 7.2 and 7.4.
- Create a proper index page.
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation