- Fixes an error in the upgrade step where users were unable to upgrade.
This release replaces 4.3.0, so its changelog is included here: - All notifications of StudentQuiz were sent immediatley. While you were able to opt-in or out of them using the notification settings, we've added a notification setting allowing to set the notifications to daily or weekly digests instead. Notifications coming from comments are still immediately. (Thanks @HuongNV13) - Added comment history feature for edited comments. In a restore only affects new comments. (Thanks @HuongNV13) - Setting "Publish new questions" is now allowed to be changed when questions already exists. The change of this setting only affects newly created questions as also stated in the help text. - Other bug fixes and improvements (Thanks @HuongNV13 @timhunt)
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- v3.1.1 (2018072400), v3.2.0 (2018112900), v3.2.1 (2018121800), v3.2.2 (2019020800), v3.2.3 (2019031100), v3.3.0 (2019040100), v4.0.0 (2019071700), v4.0.1 (2019072300), v4.0.2 (2019081400), v4.0.3 (2019082200), v4.0.4 (2019082900), v4.0.5 (2020011600), v4.1.0 (2020012800), v4.1.1 (2020013000), v4.1.2 (2020021800), v4.2.0 (2020050100), v4.3.0 (2020052300)
- Can be updated to
- v4.3.2 (2020061600), v4.3.3 (2020081100), v4.4.0 (2020110600), v4.4.1 (2020120400)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- PHP 7.1, PHP 7.2, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, PHP 7.3, PHP 7.4, Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation