Code prechecksHTML | XML
Congrea is an online virtual classroom software created by Vidya Mantra EduSystems Pvt. Ltd.
It can be used in Moodle as an activity and has features like whiteboard, screen sharing, document sharing, audio-video and text chat, ask question, bookmark and note and much more to make an online session interactive.
- Moodle 3.5.0 and above
- API key and Secret (received from congrea.com at the time of registration)
Download the zip 1. Visit the Moodle plugins website and download the zip corresponding to the version of Moodle you are using. 2. Login to your Moodle site as an admin and go to Administration > Site administration > Plugins > Install plugins. 3. Upload the downloaded Congrea ZIP file. 4. Click the button 'Install plugin from the ZIP file' and then click Continue.
Under congrea settings, add API key and Secret.
Site Administration > Plugin > Activity Module > Congrea
Licensed under the GNU GPL License.
Feel free to send bug reports (and/or patches!)
- Bug-fixes related to language and open-ended sessions
- Capabilities overhaul - More specific capabilities and remove unused capabilities and other changes
- Invalid key and secret issues in the 'Get Congrea Free Plan' feature
- Re-introduced open-ended sessions without a closing date
- Language Strings replaced hard-coded text
- Corrected attendance report
- Remove the reporting performance bug
- Redirection issues in the 'Get Congrea Free Plan' feature
- Get Free Congrea Plan from inside admin settings
- Replace raise a hand with raise a question, bookmarks and notes
- Weekly Scheduler
- Sessions as calendar events
- Attendance report for individual session recording
- Learner management controls including audio, video, private chat
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8, Moodle 3.9
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.9
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation