TinyMCE ::: tinymce_recordrtc
Maintained by Jesus Federico
Add audio and video annotations to text, anywhere a TinyMCE text editor is present. This plugin adds buttons for recording audio or video (with audio) to the editor's toolbar. Using WebRTC technologies, all recording is done instantly in the browser. After recording, users can embed the annotation directly into the text they are currently editing. The recording will appear as an audio or video player in the published writing.
RecordRTC TinyMCE 1.1-rc
Moodle 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8
Released: Thursday, January 30, 2020, 4:57 AM
Bug: Fixed warning message on undefined index
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 1.0-b4 (2017070103), 1.0 (2017070104), 1.1-beta (2019051900)
- Release candidate
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- Latest release for Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.6
- Latest release for Moodle 3.7
- Latest release for Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type TinyMCE
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myeditor") in the "lib/editor/tinymce/plugins" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation