Code prechecksHTML | XML
With this block You can create slideshows with images.
It should work with all bootstrap based themes.
You can choose between two types of slider library, control effects and settings.
Install using Moodle backend panel as described on https://docs.moodle.org/38/en/Installing_plugins
Download, extract, and upload the "slider" folder into moodle/blocks/
Supported Moodle versions:
I have tested plugin on clean install of Moodle 3.1 - 3.8
- fixed missing prev button graphics on bxslider
- added new slider js library - BX Slider https://github.com/stevenwanderski/bxslider-4
- now you can choose between two slider libraries
- display slide titles (captions) using BX Slider
- compatible with filter_slider - https://github.com/limsko/moodle-filter_slider
- fixed error during image updating
- removed img-thumbnail from slider image class
- fixed bug #11 - Auto-play running when disabled under configuration
- fixed bug #10 - Pagination button stay visible when disabled under configuration
- small improvements
- multiple instances on single page can be added
- each slide is configurable
- each slide has optional: title, desc, href
- added support for Moodle 3.6.x, 3.7.x, 3.8.x
- fixed polish translation
- added help for setting width and height
- plugin is supported by Moodle 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5
- added support for Moodle 3.0
- now allowed multiple instances of block
- fixed wrong risks in db/access
- fixed PHP notice when trying to get not yet set config property
- deleted unnecessary functions from code
- used moodle_url::make_file_url() to get file list instead of SQL
- removed font-awesome - using Moodle core theme icons to navigate forward/backward
- added option to disable auto-play
- tested and working on Moodle 2.9
- First release
- Version build number
- Version release name
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.1
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.2
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.3
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.