Blocks: Configurable Reports
Configurable Reports 3.8.0
- Order the list of users in users filter by fullname considering language - #130
- Other fixes and improvements:
- Fix template array error - #132
- Fix DB mismatch between install.xml and upgrade.php - #123
- Fix LIMIT error for MSSQL - CONTRIB-7891
- Remove "_" from the table header titles - #137
- Review supported Moodle versions, because the core_userlist_provider interface is only supported from 3.4 onwards - #125
Thanks Daniel Neis (danielneis), Mike McDougal (mcdoogs), Tuan Ngoc Nguyen (tuanngocnguyen), Mike Henry (mhenry79mnet), safatshahinsd, kristian-94 and all the contributors who have sent several fixes and improvements. And special thanks also to Carlos, Moodle HQ and Juan for letting Sara work on this again during the project week.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.