Activities: WebEx Meeting
Maintained by Eric Merrill
A Moodle activity module for Cisco WebEx.
WebEx Meeting 3.8.0
phplint phpcs4 | 3 js5 | 2 css32 | 0 phpdoc125 | 0 savepoint2 | 0 thirdparty grunt1 | 1 shifter mustacheHTML | XML
This release is supports Moodle 3.7.x and above (3.8.x as of this release).
Changes since 3.6.0:
- Fix calendar publishing so that meetings show up in calendar as well as the dashboard timeline.
- A cron event will happen soon after the upgrade which will update existing meeting instances calendar events.
- Added option for instructor to choose if an event will be published to the calendar and user dashboards under "Additional meeting settings."
Moodle 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 2.6.1 for Moodle 2.6.x (2014121502), 2.8.1 for Moodle 2.7.0-2.8.x (2014121503), 3.0.1 for Moodle 2.9+ (2016020500), 2.8.1 for Moodle 2.7.0-2.8.x (2014121504), 3.0.2 for Moodle 2.9+ (2016042800), 3.1.0 for Moodle 2.9+ (2016052400), 2.8.3 for Moodle 2.7.0-2.8.x (2014121505), 3.1.1 for Moodle 2.9.0-3.1.x (2016052401), 3.3.0 for Moodle 3.2+ (2017060600), 3.1.2 for Moodle 2.9.0-3.1.x (2016052402), 3.4.0 for Moodle 3.2+ (2017111400), 3.6.0 (2019051300)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation