Maintained by Tim Hunt, John Beedell, Mahmoud Kassaei
An Atto editor plugin for use with the embed questions filter.
Embed question atto button 1.5 for Moodle 3.6+
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Changes in 1.5
- Fix bug where the dialogue would not fit on screen if you expanded all sections and there was no scroll bar.
Moodle 3.6, 3.7, 3.8
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 1.5 for Moodle 3.6+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Atto
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myeditorplugin") in the "lib/editor/atto/plugins" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish installation of the plugin.
To make the newly installed plugin available, you need to edit the Atto toolbar configuration so that the new plugin appears in the toolbar.
- Go to your Site administration ►Plugins ► Text editors ► Atto HTML editor ► Atto toolbar settings
- Add the new plugin to the desired position in the toolbar.