Question types: Combined
Maintained by Tim Hunt, Phil Butcher, Mahmoud Kassaei
A Moodle question type which allows questions to be built up from parts that are other simpler question types (requires you to have these question types installed)
Combined 1.9 for Moodle 3.5+
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Changes in 1.9
- Usability improvements in the editing form for question authors.
- Fixes Moodle XML import with Moodle 3.6 and later.
- Fixes in the automated tests due to changes in the other question types used.
- Fix Behat tests to work with Moodle 3.8.
Moodle 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 1.9 for Moodle 3.5+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question types
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myquestiontype") in the "question/type" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation