Maintained by Richard Oelmann
Multistyled is a child theme for Multilayout. It provides the colour scheme and settings page for Multilayout, allowing the page layout and colours to be controlled from the theme's settings page.
Multilayout is used as a parent theme and must be installed for multistyled to work.
The GitHub link below provides a zip file containing both themes together.
Moodle 2.0, 2.1
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Themes
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (e.g. "ponies") in the "theme" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation