Activities: Zoom meeting
Zoom meeting v2.1
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Zoom is the web and app based video conferencing service (http://zoom.us). This plugin offers tight integration with Moodle, supporting meeting creation, synchronization, grading, and backup/restore.
You will need to have Zoom administrator access. Please note that the API key and secret is not the same as the LTI key/secret.
Must set the following settings to enable the plugin:
- Zoom API key (mod_zoom | apikey)
- Zoom API secret (mod_zoom | apisecret)
- Zoom home page URL (mod_zoom | zoomurl), Link to your organization's custom Zoom landing page.
- Moodle 3.7 support (Thanks danmarsden)
- Privacy API support
- Moodle mobile support fixed for 3.5 (Thanks nstefanski)
- iCal generation
- Various bug fixes/improvements.
- Fixing conflicts with Firebase\JWT library. If more conflicts are found, please contact plugin maintainer to add whitelist in classes/webservice.php.
- Updated to support Zoom API V2
- Added SVG icon for resolution independence (Thanks rrusso)
- Additional logging
- License recycling (Thanks tigusigalpa)
- Participant reports improved (local storage and added attentiveness score)
- GDPR compliance
- Support for alternative hosts
- Lang string BOM fix (Thanks roperto/tonyjbutler)
- Support for proxy servers (Thanks jonof)
- Improved handling of meetings not found on Zoom
- Exporting of session participants to xls
- Improved participants report
- Fixing coding issues
- Addressed coding issues brought up by a MoodleRooms review done for CSUN.
- Fixed upgrade issues with PostgreSQL
- Added missing lang string for cache.
- Updated activity chooser help text.
- Added support for webinars.
- Fixing Unicode issues.
- Fixed join before host option.
- Added Zoom user reports.
- Added connection status checking on settings page.
- Allowing Zoom users to be found by other login types than just SSO.
- Issue #1: allow underscores in API key and secret.
- Issue #2: Fix language strings to not use concatenation.
- Added support for "group members only".
- Initial release
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated to
- v2.2 (2019080100)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7
- The more recent release v2.2 (2019080100) exists for Moodle 3.3
- The more recent release v2.2 (2019080100) exists for Moodle 3.4
- The more recent release v2.2 (2019080100) exists for Moodle 3.5
- The more recent release v2.2 (2019080100) exists for Moodle 3.6
- The more recent release v2.2 (2019080100) exists for Moodle 3.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation