Maintained by LMSACE e-learning experts
Klass is fully responsive and coded with the latest techniques in HTML5 and CSS3,so it will work on all devices, all browsers, and it does it all seamlessly.Just download and make your e-learn website modern.
phplint phpcs50 | 15 js303 | 19 css62 | 1 phpdoc1 | 0 savepoint thirdparty grunt1 | 1 shifter mustache0 | 25HTML | XML
About Klass Moodle theme
This is Responsive Boost Based Moodle Theme
- Package : Moodle Klass Theme
- Theme Version : 3.6.2
- Relesed on : 26 January 2019
- Authors : LMSACE Dev Team
- Copyright © 2015 onwards www.lmsace.com
Supported moodle versions
Compatible with Moodle 3.6.2
Recent versions of all modern browsers
Klass theme - Installation steps
- Please unzip the downloaded theme zip file, you will get folder 'klass'
- Copy folder 'klass' and put into theme folder of your moodle system
- Next login as Site administrator
- Go to 'Site administration' -> 'Notifications' , here on 'Plugins check' page you will find both the items.
- Click the "Upgrade Moodle database now" button displayed on bottom of the page
- You will get success message once the plugins installed successfully.
- By clicking "Continue" button on success page , you will get options to change the klass theme settings.
- You can modify the settings later too
Steps to set klass theme as default theme for your moodle system
- Login as site administrator
- Go to Site administration -> Appearance -> Themes -> Theme selector
- Click the "Change theme" button for device type as "Default"
- It will list all the available themes for "Default device"
- Then click "Use theme" button on "Klass theme"
- Next click the "Continue" button ,thats it.
- Cheers,you have done it !!!
- If you need any support related to this theme , kindly send a mail to email@example.com
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.6
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Themes
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "ponies") in the "theme" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation