Question types: Wiris Quizzes Multi Choice question type
Wiris Quizzes Multi Choice question type 18.104.22.1683
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Wiris Quizzes Multi Choice question type
Master Build Status
Development Build Status
The Wiris Multi Choice question type extends the Moodle Multi Choice type, adding mathematical functionality to it.
All mathematical items are generated in a single calculation section and they can be referenced from anywhere in the content, in the question statement, answer, feedback for the student, etc.
On the student's side, they will be able to introduce their answers by using a WYSIWYG formula editor and, if the teacher so specifies, they will have access to a Wiris cas session to make some calculations. The answer syntax checker will prevent the students from unnecessary errors and misspellings.
To install it using git, type this command in the root of your Moodle install:
git clone https://github.com/wiris/moodle-qtype_multichoicewiris.git question/type/multichoicewiris
Then add /question/type/multichoicewiris to your git ignore.
Alternatively, download the zip from https://github.com/wiris/moodle-qtype_multichoicewiris/archive/master.zip it into the question/type folder, and then rename the new folder to "multichoicewiris".
Wiris Multi Choice question type is Licensed under the GNU General Public, License Version 3.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.6, Moodle 2.7, PHP 5.6, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, PHP 7.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, PHP 7.1, Moodle 3.4, PHP 7.2, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.9
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.0
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.1
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.2
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.3
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.6
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question types
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myquestiontype") in the "question/type" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation