Fordson Moodle 3.6 Fordson v3.6 release 1
Fordson is focused on students going from login to learning, with features that help teachers build better courses and students engage with content. Your school is unique and Fordson provides impressive customizations for a professional and modern learning platform.
Documentation can be found here: https://bookshare.dearbornschools.org/fordsontheme/
Install from Github
Click on the button to "Clone or Download" https://github.com/dbnschools/moodle-theme_fordson . When downloaded to your computer, unzip it. It should create a folder named "moodle-theme_fordson-master". Rename the folder so that it is "fordson" (without quotes). You can FTP that folder to your moodle site in /moodle/theme/ directory. Or you can create a new ZIP file of the "fordson" folder and upload and install it via the Plugin Administration in Site Administration.
Versions and Updates
Moodle 3.6 Fordson v3.6 release 1
- Initial Release of Fordson for Moodle 3.6
- Fixed coursecat.php classes
- Fixed Footer display issue
- Requires Moodle 3.6 official release
- Supports new messaging layout and display
- On Dashboard Fordson uses Default Course Header Image set by Site Admin for Course Tiles. This is instead of geometric shape image
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Moodle 3.6 Fordson v3.6 release 1
- Can be updated to
- Moodle 3.6 Fordson v3.6 release 1.1 (2018121000), Moodle 3.6 Fordson v3.6 release 1.2 (2019111000), Moodle 3.6 Fordson v3.6 release 1.2 (2019111001), Moodle 3.6 Fordson v3.6 release 1.3 (2019111002), Moodle 3.6 Fordson v3.6 release 1.3.1 (2019111003)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.6
- The more recent release Moodle 3.6 Fordson v3.6 release 1.3.1 (2019111003) exists for Moodle 3.6
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Themes
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (e.g. "ponies") in the "theme" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation