Grading methods: Learning Analytics Enriched Rubric
Maintained by John Dimopoulos
The Learning Analytics Enriched Rubric (LA e-Rubric) is an advanced grading method used for criteria-based assessment.
Learning Analytics Enriched Rubric 3.0 (Build: 2018062500)
Code prechecksHTML | XML
The new version of LAe-R plugin embeds the following enhancements and characteristics:
- Up-to-date coding according to Moodle’s latest code guidelines.
- Code re-development for better performance of Data Mining and Learning Analytics generation.
- The use of Tab key to jump to the next level/criteria and even to add new criteria or levels.
- Criteria duplication for faster rubric creation.
- Negative points can be assigned in levels, for example as a late submission penalty.
- Improved rubric display for editing, viewing and grading, according to Moodle’s standard themes: Clean, Boost and More and responsive design for all devices (desktop – tablet – smartphone).
- GDPR compliant
The new version was produced using Moodle 3.5 for testing with themes Clean, Boost and More as layouts.
Moodle 3.5, 3.6, 3.7, 3.8
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 3.0 (Build: 2018062500)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7, Moodle 3.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Grading methods
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "rubricsXL") in the "grade/grading/form" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation