Themes: Boost Campus
Maintained by Ulm University, Kathrin Osswald, Alexander Bias
Moodle Boost child theme which is intended to meet the needs of university campuses and adds several features and improvements.
Boost Campus v3.4-r6
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- 2018-11-28 - Fixed broken login functionality caused by Moodle security patch (see MDL-63183). This fix was backported to 3.4 with disregard of our own Moodle release support policy (see https://github.com/moodleuulm/moodle-theme_boost_campus/blob/master/README.md#moodle-release-support) as it fixes a fatal problem. There is no corresponding commit for this fix in the plugin's Git repository. Thanks for your understanding.
- 2018-05-17 - Add missing PHPDoc to make codechecker happier.
- 2018-05-16 - Implement Privacy API.
- 2018-04-25 - Removed build_action_menu_from_navigation in core_renderer as MDL-58174 is integrated.
- 2018-04-25 - Fixed bug with accessing courses with guest login. Thanks to Benedikt Schneider for reporting and pointing to the solution.
- 2018-03-02 - Removed introduced get_extra_scss callbak again due to doubled CSS code.
- 2018-03-02 - Removed border-radius for all nav-drawer items.
- 2018-03-01 - Re-added (empty) pre.scss due to problems with child themes.
- 2018-03-01 - Further fixes to footer SCSS due to changes in Moodle core.
- 2018-02-27 - Fixed bug in improved flat_navigation.mustache.
- 2018-02-27 - Fixed small bug in boostnavigation SCSS code.
- 2018-02-27 - Correction to README.md due to the changes for the nav drawer design changes.
- 2018-02-25 - Simplify the borders between the nav drawer nodes, all borders are now simply solid again. Thanks for understanding.
- 2018-02-25 - Change the CSS workarounds which were introduced for local_boostnavigation.
- 2018-02-23 - Changes to footer SCSS due to changes in Moodle core.
- 2018-02-23 - Improved README.md for section login background images.
- 2018-02-22 - Improvements to the nav drawer icons feature.
- 2018-02-21 - Fixed further color bugs in dark navbar.
- 2018-02-21 - Further improvement of nav drawer SCSS section.
- 2018-02-21 - Implemented get_extra_scss function.
- 2018-02-19 - Setting to show a hint when a user is guest accessing a course.
- 2018-02-14 - Improved icon positions in the course category tree.
- 2018-02-13 - Cleaned up post.scss.
- 2018-02-12 - Setting to expand nav drawer menu to full page width on small screens.
- 2018-02-12 - Setting to show / hide icons for navigation menu items.
- 2018-02-08 - Fixed bug for the profile editing button in non admin view.
- 2018-02-08 - Improved SCSS search for competencies node in the nav drawer.
- 2018-02-08 - Harmonise HTML structure of the nav drawer regarding to media spans.
- 2018-02-08 - Removed backport of MDL-59425 because this code is integrated into core.
- 2018-02-08 - Added newly introduced Boost core setting to upload a background image.
- 2018-02-08 - Removed design improvements for calendar block popups as this is fixed in core.
- 2018-02-08 - Setting to be able to hide the link to reset the user tour in the footer.
- 2018-02-08 - Improved activity navigation design.
- 2018-02-08 - Synchronized columns2.mustache with core changes.
- 2018-02-08 - Necessary changes because of renaming core/login.mustache to core/loginform.mustache.
- 2018-02-08 - Prepare compatibility for Moodle 3.4, no functionality change.
- 2018-02-07 - Fixed structure of image area to prevent applying the link hover style.
- 2018-02-05 - Improvements to feature 'Show hint in hidden courses'.
- 2018-02-05 - Improvement site name color in dark navbar style with uploaded logo.
- 2018-01-31 - Improved design of "Switched role to" infobox.
- 2018-01-30 - Added CSS rules for .fa-pull-left/right because of a core bug (MDL-61319)
- 2018-01-29 - Setting to show a hint in hidden courses.
- 2017-12-05 - Deleted availability improvements because Boost uses labels now.
- 2017-12-05 - Changed SCSS rules due to changed navbar icon structure.
- 2017-12-05 - Removed Font Awesome integration because it is now provided by core.
- 2017-12-05 - Replaced the settings_link_page.mustache.original with the updated core version.
- 2017-12-05 - Synchronized loginform.mustache with core changes.
- 2017-12-05 - Synchronized overwritten core_renderer function favicon() with core changes.
- 2017-12-05 - Improved design of in course settings slightly.
- 2018-01-16 - Prepare compatibility for Moodle 3.3, no functionality change.
- 2018-01-15 - Setting to be able to remove the footer on the login page.
- 2018-01-15 - Fixed bug for setting incoursesettingsswitchedrole without showsettingsincourse enabled.
- 2018-01-12 - Fixed bug for the frontpage settings.
- 2018-01-12 - Fixed bug for the profile editing button in admin view.
- 2018-01-11 - Fixed bug in the hierarchical displaying of lists within the course.
- 2017-12-05 - Added Workaround to travis.yml for fixing Behat tests with TravisCI.
- 2017-11-17 - Extended the behaviour of the setting "showsettingsincourse" to respect activities and resources menus, too. Please check this setting due to the new scope.
- 2017-11-09 - Replaced the settings icon with a edit profile button on the profile page.
- 2017-11-07 - Updated travis.yml to use newer node version for fixing TravisCI error.
- 2017-10-17 - Minor change in SCSS to fit the borders of the current section in the periods format into the section.
- 2017-10-16 - Improved catching shortcuts feature again to prevent catching when editable content is focused.
- 2017-09-25 - Improved catching shortcuts feature to prevent the catching when form elements are focused.
- 2017-09-22 - Check if user is logged in before showing the switched role information box.
- 2017-09-19 - Changed naming of the former badgearea setting to imagearea to prevent mixing up with Moodle badges.
- 2017-09-15 - Improving displaying of calendar block events popup panel.
- 2017-09-12 - Making code checkers happy.
- 2017-09-01 - Setting to move the 'Switch role to...' menu item to the course settings.
- 2017-08-28 - Expose navigation node properties in the boost flat navigation (Backport of MDL-59425).
- 2017-08-10 - Setting to be able to place the course context menu within the course beneath the page header.
- 2017-07-14 - Setting to place the link to the homepage always on top of the nav drawer.
- 2017-07-14 - Minor change to use bootstrap z-index variable for the maintenance warning.
- 2017-07-12 - Made changes from 2017-22-05 'Adding additional classes to list group items' undone because it won't be integrated into Moodle core.
- 2017-07-04 - Settings to be able to catch specific shortcuts to redefine the scrolling to bottom event.
- 2017-07-04 - Added modification hints to overridden layout files.
- 2017-07-04 - Fix CSS selector for the footer separator lines.
- 2017-07-03 - Minor improvements to the availability info for activities and resources.
- 2017-06-28 - Add Travis CI support
- 2017-06-14 - Improved settings pages and language file and adjusted README.md.
- 2017-06-13 - Changed the repeat attribute to the background images of the login page.
- 2017-06-08 - Corrected some wrong sub heading weighting in the README.md.
- 2017-06-04 - Settings to be able to add additional regions beneath the page footer.
- 2017-05-22 - Added some section separator lines to the footer.
- 2017-05-22 - Adding the possibility to give additional classes to the list group items of the flat navigation.
- 2017-05-16 - Changed naming and reference of mustache template that renders the login form.
- 2017-05-05 - Improve README.md
- 2017-05-04 - Setting to select dark page navigation bar design.
- 2017-04-25 - Improved design of maintenance warning to be more visible.
- 2017-04-10 - Settings to choose own colors for the variables brand-info, brand-warning, brand-success and brand-danger.
- 2017-04-07 - Added statement "@if variable-exists" to all setting variables processed to SCSS. See MDL-58376.
- 2017-04-06 - Improved course design for better optical experience.
- 2017-03-31 - Improved SCSS code for fixing flat navigation displaying bug when using different course formats.
- 2017-03-30 - Setting to be able to add a default Font Awesome icon in front of the block title.
- 2017-03-29 - Setting to be able to hide Moodle's default links in the footer.
- 2017-03-27 - Setting to be able to upload own font files.
- 2017-03-23 - Improved fonts on category overview page.
- 2017-03-21 - Improved design of mailto and broken links.
- 2017-03-21 - Setting to change position and style of the login form to work out with a greater variety of background images.
- 2017-03-21 - Update to change 2017-03-09: Added setting to be able to decide if the additional edit on / off button should be placed.
- 2017-03-17 - Added back to top button with smooth scrolling.
- 2017-03-15 - Setting to choose if switched role information should be displayed beneath course header.
- 2017-03-14 - Setting to add multiple background images for the login page that will be picked randomly and delivered when the user visits the login page.
- 2017-03-13 - Setting to be able to upload a favicon.
- 2017-03-10 - Setting to be able to display the title for the first course section (section 0) again.
- 2017-03-09 - Placed course edit on / off button in the course header again like it was displayed before theme_boost.
- 2017-03-08 - Course settings icon will now be displayed on all sites that display the course header.
- 2017-03-06 - Changed flat navigation nav-drawer menu code to make all items structured uniformly and improve the layout of the menu.
- 2017-03-02 - Added Font Awesome
- 2017-02-04 - Setting to be able to add blocks to the footer and set a one up to three columns layout in the footer
- 2017-02-22 - Initial creation of a Boost child theme
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.4
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Themes
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (e.g. "ponies") in the "theme" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation