Question types: Variable numeric set with units
Maintained by Tim Hunt, Phil Butcher, Jamie Pratt
This question type can have randomly selected numbers, and the student's answer must include the correct unit. Unit grading is done using the pmatch algorithm.
Variable numeric set with units 1.6 for Moodle 2.6+
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Changes in 1.6
- Fix Behat tests to work in Moodle 3.6.
Moodle 3.4, 3.5, 3.6
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 1.6 for Moodle 2.6+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question types
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myquestiontype") in the "question/type" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation