Maintained by Franck Chionna, David Jefferson
Live-School is a free unified communication web platform dedicated for live teaching through real time communication and teaching tools including face to face, classroom, conference, phone, fax, SMS, phone meeting, desktop streaming, movie player, whiteboard, big image zoom, file/folder sharing, all document format import supported like PDF, DOC, EXCEL, POWER POINT. Create unlimited teachers and students and manage automatically your teachers income through an automated payment system. Live-School allows you to cross connect all existing communication protocols transparently from your computer/tablet/smartphone in one click.
Live-School Real time Communication Platform for Moodle
This Moodle plugin uses Live-School.NET. You need your own Live-School.NET instance.
PHP 5.x, Moodle 2.x.
- Copy and unzip the livemood-X.X.X.zip folder to your moodle blocks folder.
- Visit the Notifications page (Site Administration -> Notifications)
- Click install Live-Mood Communication plugin
- Register a Manager secret key by clicking on the link "Get my Admin/Manager secret key"
- Add a block_livemood on your front page or wherever you like
- Contact us if you have a question
- You are ready to Live-Mood!
Support, Commercial and Press
Moodle 2.0, 2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.1, Moodle 2.0, Moodle 2.2, Moodle 2.3, Moodle 2.4, Moodle 2.5, Moodle 2.6, Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.0
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.1
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.2
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.3
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.9
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.