Blocks: EJSApp Collab Session
EJSApp Collab Session 2.0 (Build: 2017011300)
Code prechecksHTML | XML
EJSApp Collab Session is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
EJSApp Collab Session is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
The GNU General Public License is available on http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
If you downloaded this plugin from github, you will need to change the folder's name to ejsapp_collab_session. If you downloaded it from Moodle.org, then you are fine.
This is a block plugin for Moodle so you should place the ejsapp_collab_session folder in your /blocks folder, inside your Moodle installation directory.
This block needs the ejsapp module to be of any use. You can find and download it at https://moodle.org/plugins/view.php?plugin=mod_ejsapp, in the plugins section in the Moodle.org webpage, or at https://github.com/UNEDLabs.
EJSApp Collab Session has been developed by: - Luis de la Torre: firstname.lastname@example.org - Ruben Heradio: email@example.com
at the Computer Science and Automatic Control Department, Spanish Open University (UNED), Madrid, Spain.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 2.0 (Build: 2017011300)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.9
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.0
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.1
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.2
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.3
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.5
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.