Maintained by Frank Koch, Dragon Dionysius, Tim Hunt
StudentQuiz enables students to collaboratively create their own question pools within Moodle. Students can filter these questions into quizzes, and they can rate and comment on questions while working through the quizzes. StudentQuiz computes each students contribution and learning progress and compares this with the community. The created questions become part of the Moodle question bank and can be reused in other Moodle quizzes.
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Fixed release version number, nothing changed since 3.1.0
Moodle 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4, 3.5
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- v2.0.3 (2017053101), v2.1.0 (2017110600), v3.0.0 (2017121102), v3.0.1 (2018011100), v3.0.2 (2018031201), v3.0.3 (2018051300), v3.0.3 (2018051300)
- Can be updated to
- v3.2.3 (2019031100), v3.3.0 (2019040100), v4.0.0 (2019071700), v4.0.1 (2019072300), v4.0.2 (2019081400), v4.0.3 (2019082200), v4.0.4 (2019082900), v4.0.5 (2020011600), v4.1.0 (2020012800), v4.1.1 (2020013000), v4.1.2 (2020021800), v4.2.0 (2020050100), v4.3.0 (2020052300), v4.3.1 (2020052400)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation