Enrolment: Extended guest access
Extended guest access 1.0
Extended Guest Access
What is it?
The "Extended guest access" enrolment plugin extends the guest access to courses. You can grant anonymous access to specific IP, network or to logged users.
Our Moodle instance is used as a course catalog and students need to see what's in the courses in order to make their choice, or simply have the possibility to see more pedagogical content than the courses they are enrolled.
How to install it ?
You need to unzip the plugin in your MOODLE_INSTANCE/enrol directory, then rename it extendedguest and then upgrade your database. By default, all options are activated so all your new courses will have this plugin enabled.
I have used those works in order to build this module : - Moodle module "Guest Cohort" https://github.com/abautu/moodle-enrol_guestcohort by Andrei Bautu - Integrated Moodle module "Guest Access"
Changes in version 2018070200
Add a string in languages files for capability description
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.5
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.6
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Enrolment
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myenrol") in the "enrol" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation