Maintained by Juan Leyva
jmail is an internal mailing (aka internal email) tool for Moodle 2
Fixed bad permissions check in global inbox
Notice: this or earlier jmail versions doesn't work in Moodle 2.0.x
Moodle 2.1, 2.2, 2.3
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 1.0 (2011122502), 1.1 (2011122503), 1.2 (2011122504), 1.3 (2011122504)
- Can be updated to
- 1.4 (2011122506), 1.5 (2011122507), 1.7 (2011122510), 1.7 (2011122510), 1.8 (2011122511), 1.8 (2011122512)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.1, Moodle 2.2, Moodle 2.3
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.