Activities ::: mod_moodleoverflow
Maintained by Learnweb – University of Münster, Jan Dageförde
A non-linear, non-chronological discussion forum. Similar to the forum activity, but focuses on straightforward question-and-answer discussions. Additionally, users rate posts and gain a rating score ("reputation") by being rated by other users. Users who have started a discussion can mark an answer as helpful; and teachers can mark a post as a (correct) solution to the posed question.
Moodle 3.3, 3.4, 3.5
Released: Saturday, May 26, 2018, 12:09 AM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
Stable release v3.5-r3
If you are running v3.5-r2, you are strongly advised to update in order to prevent data loss!
- Important fix of deletion function in privacy implementation, comparable to MDL-62516.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated to
- v3.6-r1 (2018112700), v3.7-r1 (2019051300)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5
- Latest release for Moodle 3.3
- Latest release for Moodle 3.4
- The more recent release v3.10-r1 (2020111300) exists for Moodle 3.5
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation