Blocks: Featured Courses
Maintained by Daniel Neis Araujo
This blocks allow to select some courses to be displayed on front page. It is also possible to set sort order.
Featured Courses 5
Code prechecksHTML | XML
This version fix the warning about the myaddinstance capability when adding it to the dashboard.
Moodle 3.4, 3.5, 3.6, 3.7
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated to
- 6 (2020041300)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5, Moodle 3.6, Moodle 3.7
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.