StrikePlagiarism.com 3.2.1 (build 2017103001)
Strikeplagiarism.com is a commercial plagiarism detection system which requires a paid subscription to use. This Plugin integrates with the existing Moodle Assignment module, Forum and workshop activities in Moodle and allows the user-submitted content to be checked for Plagiarism.
Supported file formats - PDF, DOC, DOCX, RTF, ODT, TXT, HTML.
To use this plugin you must purchase a subscription from www.strikeplagiarism.com
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 3.2.1 (build 2017103001)
- Can be updated from
- 3.2.0 (build 2017103000) (2017103000)
- Can be updated to
- 3.2.2 (build 2018082100) (2018082100)
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.0
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.1
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.2
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.3
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.4
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Plagiarism
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the whole folder within the "plagiarism" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation