Themes ::: theme_boost_campus
Maintained by Ulm University, Kathrin Osswald, Alexander Bias
Moodle Boost child theme which is intended to meet the needs of university campuses and adds several features and improvements.
Boost Campus v3.2-r7
Released: Tuesday, January 16, 2018, 2:32 PM
Code prechecksHTML | XML
- 2018-01-15 - Setting to be able to remove the footer on the login page.
- 2018-01-15 - Fixed bug for setting incoursesettingsswitchedrole without showsettingsincourse enabled.
- 2018-01-12 - Fixed bug for the frontpage settings.
- 2018-01-12 - Fixed bug for the profile editing button in admin view.
- 2018-01-11 - Fixed bug in the hierarchical displaying of lists within the course.
- 2017-12-05 - Added Workaround to travis.yml for fixing Behat tests with TravisCI.
- 2017-11-17 - Extended the behaviour of the setting "showsettingsincourse" to respect activities and resources menus, too. Please check this setting due to the new scope.
- 2017-11-09 - Replaced the settings icon with a edit profile button on the profile page.
- 2017-11-07 - Updated travis.yml to use newer node version for fixing TravisCI error.
- 2017-10-17 - Minor change in SCSS to fit the borders of the current section in the periods format into the section.
- 2017-10-16 - Improved catching shortcuts feature again to prevent catching when editable content is focused.
- 2017-09-25 - Improved catching shortcuts feature to prevent the catching when form elements are focused.
- 2017-09-22 - Check if user is logged in before showing the switched role information box.
- 2017-09-19 - Changed naming of the former badgearea setting to imagearea to prevent mixing up with Moodle badges.
- 2017-09-15 - Improving displaying of calendar block events popup panel.
- 2017-09-12 - Making code checkers happy.
- 2017-09-01 - Setting to move the 'Switch role to...' menu item to the course settings.
- 2017-08-28 - Expose navigation node properties in the boost flat navigation (Backport of MDL-59425).
- 2017-08-10 - Setting to be able to place the course context menu within the course beneath the page header.
- 2017-07-14 - Setting to place the link to the homepage always on top of the nav drawer.
- 2017-07-14 - Minor change to use bootstrap z-index variable for the maintenance warning.
- 2017-07-12 - Made changes from 2017-22-05 'Adding additional classes to list group items' undone because it won't be integrated into Moodle core.
- 2017-07-04 - Settings to be able to catch specific shortcuts to redefine the scrolling to bottom event.
- 2017-07-04 - Added modification hints to overridden layout files.
- 2017-07-04 - Fix CSS selector for the footer separator lines.
- 2017-07-03 - Minor improvements to the availability info for activities and resources.
- 2017-06-28 - Add Travis CI support
- 2017-06-14 - Improved settings pages and language file and adjusted README.md.
- 2017-06-13 - Changed the repeat attribute to the background images of the login page.
- 2017-06-08 - Corrected some wrong sub heading weighting in the README.md.
- 2017-06-04 - Settings to be able to add additional regions beneath the page footer.
- 2017-05-22 - Added some section separator lines to the footer.
- 2017-05-22 - Adding the possibility to give additional classes to the list group items of the flat navigation.
- 2017-05-16 - Changed naming and reference of mustache template that renders the login form.
- 2017-05-05 - Improve README.md
- 2017-05-04 - Setting to select dark page navigation bar design.
- 2017-04-25 - Improved design of maintenance warning to be more visible.
- 2017-04-10 - Settings to choose own colors for the variables brand-info, brand-warning, brand-success and brand-danger.
- 2017-04-07 - Added statement "@if variable-exists" to all setting variables processed to SCSS. See MDL-58376.
- 2017-04-06 - Improved course design for better optical experience.
- 2017-03-31 - Improved SCSS code for fixing flat navigation displaying bug when using different course formats.
- 2017-03-30 - Setting to be able to add a default Font Awesome icon in front of the block title.
- 2017-03-29 - Setting to be able to hide Moodle's default links in the footer.
- 2017-03-27 - Setting to be able to upload own font files.
- 2017-03-23 - Improved fonts on category overview page.
- 2017-03-21 - Improved design of mailto and broken links.
- 2017-03-21 - Setting to change position and style of the login form to work out with a greater variety of background images.
- 2017-03-21 - Update to change 2017-03-09: Added setting to be able to decide if the additional edit on / off button should be placed.
- 2017-03-17 - Added back to top button with smooth scrolling.
- 2017-03-15 - Setting to choose if switched role information should be displayed beneath course header.
- 2017-03-14 - Setting to add multiple background images for the login page that will be picked randomly and delivered when the user visits the login page.
- 2017-03-13 - Setting to be able to upload a favicon.
- 2017-03-10 - Setting to be able to display the title for the first course section (section 0) again.
- 2017-03-09 - Placed course edit on / off button in the course header again like it was displayed before theme_boost.
- 2017-03-08 - Course settings icon will now be displayed on all sites that display the course header.
- 2017-03-06 - Changed flat navigation nav-drawer menu code to make all items structured uniformly and improve the layout of the menu.
- 2017-03-02 - Added Font Awesome
- 2017-02-04 - Setting to be able to add blocks to the footer and set a one up to three columns layout in the footer
- 2017-02-22 - Initial creation of a Boost child theme
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.2
- Latest release for Moodle 3.2
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Themes
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (e.g. "ponies") in the "theme" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation