Plagiarism: CopyCheck Plagiarism Plugin
CopyCheck Plagiarism Plugin 1.1
Code prechecksHTML | XML
CopyCheck is a plagiarism plugin for Moodle. Depending on the settings, this plugin will send submissions of users to CopyCheck and return a report with details about plagiarism for the given document or text. The plugin works for the assignment module, with file submissions and online text. The plugin does not support other activities at this stage.
Installation & Configuration
Add the CopyCheck folder in the plagiarism directory of Moodle and follow the standard Moodle installation steps. In Site administration --> Plugins --> Plagiarism, you will find the settings for the CopyCheck Plagiarism Plugin. Make sure that Use CopyCheck is enabled and hand in your Client code, which you have received from CopyCheck. Last step is to make sure the Use CopyCheck is enabled in the setting of the assignment which should be checked.
The plugin will return a report who is available for users who have the capability "mod/assign:grade" and is shown in the grade screen.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.1
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.2
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.3
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Plagiarism
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the whole folder within the "plagiarism" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation