Code prechecksHTML | XML
This is a simple report which displays the user pictures for everyone enrolled in the given course.
You can install it using git. In the top-level folder of your Moodle install, type the command: git clone git://github.com/LafColITS/moodle-report_roster.git report/roster
Then visit the admin screen to allow the install to complete.
Once the plugin is installed, you can access the functionality by going to Reports > Roster within the course.
There are three options when viewing the roster:
- "Learning mode," which turns the display of names on and off
- "Printable" view, which brings up a version of the report suitable for printing.
- A "Groups" filtering option
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- v1.0 (2013052000), v1.0 (2014010200), v1.1.0 (2015010600), v1.1.1 (2015111700), v1.1.2 (2017042400)
- Can be updated to
- v3.3.1 (2018011001), v3.4.0 (2018051300), v3.4.1 (2018112600), v3.4.2 (2018112601)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Reports
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myreport") in the "report" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation