Question types: STACK
STACK 4.1 for Moodle 2.7+
STACK is an assessment system for mathematics, science and related disciplines.
STACK was created by Chris Sangwin of the University of Edinburgh, and includes the work of many other contributors. A demonstration server is available in Edinburgh: https://stack.maths.ed.ac.uk/demo.
STACK is based on continuing research and use at the University of Edinburgh, the Open University, Aalto, Loughborough University, the University of Birmingham and others.
Current state of development
STACK 4.1 contains some important new features, and a number of interface improvements and bug fixes.
Note: please read the release notes before upgrading from STACK 3.X to STACK 4.X. STACK 4.0 represents a major release of STACK and is a non-reversible change, with important differences which break back-compatability. Especially, note the conversion of old materials.
Please continue to report any bugs you find at https://github.com/maths/moodle-qtype_stack/issues.
Stack is Licensed under the GNU General Public, License Version 3.
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 4.1 for Moodle 2.7+
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.9
- The more recent release 4.2.1 for Moodle 3.0+ (2018080600) exists for Moodle 3.0
- The more recent release 4.2.1 for Moodle 3.0+ (2018080600) exists for Moodle 3.1
- The more recent release 4.2.1 for Moodle 3.0+ (2018080600) exists for Moodle 3.2
- The more recent release 4.2.1 for Moodle 3.0+ (2018080600) exists for Moodle 3.3
- The more recent release 4.2.1 for Moodle 3.0+ (2018080600) exists for Moodle 3.4
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS tag
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Question types
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "myquestiontype") in the "question/type" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation