Blocks: HTML (on profile field)
HTML (on profile field) 2.8.0 (build 2013062800)
This very simple block allows some content to be displayed to people having a special value in their profile attached to a custom field.
This allows providing specific information to be published to some class of users, independantly of their local role or status in the course.
MOODLE_19_STABLE for Moodle 1.9
MOODLE_22_STABLE replaces old MOODLE_22 tag
MOODLE_24_STABLE Moodle 2.4 specific additions
master : on progress developement
- Version build number
- Version release name
- 2.8.0 (build 2013062800)
- Release candidate
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.8
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
- VCS branch
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.