Maintained by LMSACE e-learning experts
Academi is a clever responsive moodle free theme ever suitable for your academy. Academi is a modern and customizable theme for all supported Moodle versions.
phplint phpcs23 | 0 js5 | 0 css94 | 76 phpdoc13 | 0 savepoint thirdparty grunt1 | 1 shifter mustache0 | 16HTML | XML
About Academi Moodle theme
Academi is a professional responsive Moodle theme. It will make your online moodle portal stand out from the crowd!
- Theme Demo URL : Moodle Academi Theme
- Theme Version : 18.104.22.168
- Relesed on : 09 November 2017
- Authors : LMSACE Dev Team
- Copyright © 2015 onwards www.lmsace.com
Supported moodle versions
Compatible with Moodle 3.4
Recent versions of all modern browsers
Academi theme - Installation steps
- Please unzip the downloaded theme zip file, you will get folder 'academi'
- Copy folder 'academi' and put into theme folder of your moodle system
- Next login as Site administrator
- Go to 'Site administration' -> 'Notifications', here on 'Plugins check' page you will see the academi theme in listing.
- Click the "Upgrade Moodle database now" button displayed on bottom of the page
- You will get success message once the theme installed successfully.
- By clicking "Continue" button on success page, you will get options to change the academi theme settings.
- You can modify the settings later too
Steps to set academi theme as default theme for your moodle system
- Login as site administrator
- Go to Site administration -> Appearance -> Themes -> Theme selector
- Click the "Change theme" button for device type as "Default"
- It will list all the available themes for "Default device"
- Then click "Use theme" button on "Academi theme"
- Next, click the "Continue" button, thats it.
- Cheers, you have done it !!!
- If you need any support related to this theme, kindly send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Themes
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "ponies") in the "theme" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation