Code prechecksHTML | XML
This module permits to schedule an event with a defined reservation time. The main targets of this module are schedule laboratory sessions and exams but you can schedule everything you want.
Teacher can define the number of seats available for the event, event date, reservation opening and closing date. A reservation may have a grade or a scale. Students can book and unbook a seat and add a note about this reservation.
After the event starts the teacher can grade the event. Students and teachers may will notified by mail.
Reservation list may be downloaded in various formats.
- teacher can also define multiple sublimits for available seats basis on user profile fields;
- reservation permits overbooking, also for sublimits;
- teacher can manually reserve seats for other user;
- teacher can send messages to reserved users;
- admin can define which profile fields are shown in reservation list table in reservation module settings;
- reservation can be connected to another reservation so students can reserve to only one of them;
- managers and administrators can upload list of reservation through a CSV file;
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 2.0 (20110616), 2.2 (2012061200), 2.3, 2.4 - A new baby, 2.4 - A new baby, 2.4 - A new baby, 2.4.1 - Forza Federico!, 2.4.1+ - Emma (2013020400), 2.5 - Nik, 2.6 - Daddy, 2.7, 2.6.1 (2015031101), 2.7, 2.9, 3.0, 3.0, 3.0, 3.0, 3.1, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 3.3, 3.2, 3.2+
- Can be updated to
- 3.6 (2019031900)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 3.3, Moodle 3.4, Moodle 3.5
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Activities
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the module.
- Place the folder (eg "assignment") in the "mod" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to finish the installation