Maintained by Brice Errandonea
Provides a visual and central place for a teacher to access everything he can use in his course (activities, reports, blocks, …) Frequently used items can be marked as favorites for quick access. Unless the teacher wants to delete or move an activity or block, he rarely needs to switch to editing mode. Students can also use the Catalogue to access the tools they're allowed to. No need, for users, to learn a first method to add an activity, then a different one to add a block, then a third one to use enrolment methods, and so on, searching the four corners of the UI... With Catalogue, it's the same method for all of these tools and they all can be found at the same place.
phplint phpcs23 | 3 js36 | 16 css1 | 0 phpdoc67 | 91 savepoint thirdparty grunt1 | 1 shifter mustacheHTML | XML
What's new in version 2.0 ?
- Course map : Navigate throughout your course. When you're inside an activity or resource, you can immediatly browse to the next (or previous) one by clicking an arrow, without a detour through the course main page.
- When you add an activity, resource or custom label, you can choose the exact place where you want to put it. Not necessarily at the end of a section (image 5).
- New list icons. One main color for each list.
- Subcategories are now displayed in columns rather than in rows (image 2 and 3).
- If editing mode is active, you can remove favorites directly from the block (image 4).
- More responsive design.
- Fixed a bug that prevented to find modules' description strings under some configurations.
- Support for Moodle 3.3
Moodle 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 3.0, 3.1, 3.2, 3.3
- Version build number
- Version release name
- Can be updated from
- 1.0 (2016062700), 1.2 (2016090601), 1.2 (2016091601)
- Stable version
- MD5 Sum
- Supported software
- Moodle 2.7, Moodle 2.8, Moodle 2.9, Moodle 3.0, Moodle 3.1, Moodle 3.2, Moodle 3.3
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.7
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.8
- This is the latest release for Moodle 2.9
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.0
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.1
- This is the latest release for Moodle 3.2
- The more recent release 2.1 (2018112300) exists for Moodle 3.3
Version control information
- Version control system (VCS)
- VCS repository URL
Default installation instructions for plugins of the type Blocks
- Make sure you have all the required versions.
- Download and unpack the block folder.
- Place the folder (eg "myblock") in the "blocks" subdirectory.
- Visit http://yoursite.com/admin to complete the installation
- Turn editing on in any home or course page.
- Add the block to the page
- Visit the config link in the block for more options.